Subject: FW: Letter on the Danish Presidency priorities in the area of justice
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2025 10:03:03 +0300

From: Lesli Hommik-Callewaert <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2025 7:14 PM
To: Laidi Surva - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked]>; Heddi Lutterus -
JUSTDIGI <[email-masked]>; Mari-Liis Mikli - JUSTDIGI
<[email-masked]>; Kristiina Krause - JUSTDIGI
<[email-masked]>; Annika Talmar <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: Letter on the Danish Presidency priorities in the area of
justice

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached a letter from Danish Minister for Justice Mr. Peter
Hummelgaard regarding the Danish Presidency priorities in the area of
justice.

Please kindly forward this letter to your responsible ministers.

Kind regards,

Emma

_______________________________________________________

EMMA SAUGMANDSGAARD ØE /  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ATTACHÉ / JUSTICE AND HOME AFFAIRS

MOBILE (+32) 499 65 37 04

PERMANENT REPRESENTATION OF DENMARK TO THE EU

RUE D'ARLON 71 / B-1040 BRUSSELS

PHONE (+32) (0) 2 233 08 67 / EU.UM.DK

HOW
<http://um.dk/en/about-us/organisation/contact-information/the-ministry-of
-foreign-affairs-of-denmark-personal-data-policy>  WE PROCESS PERSONAL
INFORMATION